Friday, June 14, 2013

Baby Cakes Scraps - You're Amazing

You're Amazing Bundle available at Nuts4Digi -
 
 
Comes with not just the kit but borders, labels, 
alpha set and journal mats to help you create awesome ..
amazing layouts for any memory.

 
Just review these layouts ....
 
My first Art Journal page... Using the journal mats and borders!
 
Using a Scraplift to create my layout of Kevin flying over the Pool (on vacation)
Challenge - One photo in a circle with lots of circular elements and swirls!
 
Using a Sketch from N4D challenge - kind of twisted things around. The sketch was for one photo
however with all the photos of Lana - just had to add 2 more!
 
At the time, I had made some mean remarks to people that I regret I said but the truth hurts.
But they were still mean words to say, at the time. I found a quote by Jim Rohn and along with a challenge I created this layout.
Challenge details - 1 paper, 4 elements used once, a poem, everything needs to be on one side.
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment